ShadowAnimationShadowAnimation

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

How to Make Recoulors How to Make Recoulors

Skeptical at first....

..but you know, thats actually useful, I didnt know that could be done.

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

Hmm. Me Like

To be honest with you, i didnt feel it was fast paced enough to be a great sonic movie. Dont get me wrong, i thought it was fantastic. The use of various sonic music probally means your not the average sonic fan. I have practically all the Sonic CD's out there and a sprite collection of over 3000 sonic sprites. Im a hardcore sonic fan. The use of the rock jumping scene was great. Sonic stayed in the legs up position too long tho. I liked it, i hope everyone else will too.

Stick Vs Human 4 Stick Vs Human 4

Skill

Must have some great deal of skill to do something like this. The 2d and realtime action must of took a lot of planning. I liked this not because of the voilence or the music, but because this is something new and it takes a lot to try that and i think it worked.

Clay Vs. Clay Vs. Creator Clay Vs. Clay Vs. Creator

Good But Annoying

I couldent bring myself to finish the film, i saw up to the bit where you squished the clay thing with your foot. It was good, but really, it could have been a higher quality video and prehaps some better sound. Other than that, i liked it!

8-Deadclaw0-8 responds:

ok.... thank you very much. i am Jacks Fake Thankfulness.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

FANTASTIC!

Ive seen a fair few Zelda flashes in my time, but this is the best. THE BEST. Its so funny because you kept to the general plot of zelda while adding in other bits. This really is a good piece of work and i hope the standard will continue throughout the rest of the series.

Max and Fluffy Max and Fluffy

Wasnt All That Good

The Animation was ok, i suppose. The general concept was good, but i found that it wasnt that funny. It was too slow and just wasnt really my thing. Who knows, someone out there might like it, but dont count on it.

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

Great. Its all so very true

I've played and finished the game and asked all the same questions. Liked It VERY MUCH. Fantasic. Laughed all the way through

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Was real good, All the time. Loved it

I've never been into MGS, but this film is just hillarious. Loved It. Keep Up the good work.

Im Looking forward to the next installment.

Warhammer:Montau Broken Warhammer:Montau Broken

Ok i suppose, I can relate because im into WH:40k

This was good. I understood what was going on, but it got confusing and to be quite honest with you, i didnt understand the ending. Loved the music, Loved the idea, it just could of been a little clearer. Overall, it was pretty good. Not bad. Keep Up the Good Work